Buy Comodo EV Code Signing Certificate at Cheap Price
Comodo EV Code Signing Certificate
The Comodo EV Code Signing Certificate is a guarantee for the code that you write for your software. What is the guarantee about? It is about the fact that the authentication and authenticity of the software code you have written are intact. It guarantees the customers that the file or the software made by you that they are downloading is from the publisher, which is named on the certificate, which is you.
- Authentication for your software
- Better guarantee of your software being safe and reliable for the users
- The increased sales rate of your software and the number of downloads
- Ensures that the users are aware of who the publisher of the software is.
- Guarantee that your software and its code have remained untouched and unchanged since the day of our publication
EV Code Signing Certificate Cost
Characteristics of Comodo EV Code Signing Certificate
Globally Recognised Authority for Certification
When you opt for the Comodo EV code signing certificate, you offer your software certification from a globally authenticated and authorised establishment’s certificate.
Offers the Name of The Publisher of the Software
The Comodo EV code signing certificate mentions the name of the publisher of the software. Thus, the users who download the software are aware of who the software publisher and creator is.
Works As a Guarantee for Authentication
The Comodo EV code signing certificate guarantees that the software is absolutely authentic and safe for the users to download
Sign of integrity
The Comodo EV code signing certificate indicates that the software and its code have not been changed or tampered with since the punisher published it. Thus, it implies the software’s integrity has been intact since its publication.
Windows 8.0 and later
MS Office Macro and VBA
Apple applications & plug-ins
Mozilla object files
Comodo EV Code Signing
Why is the Comodo EV code signing certificate popular?
The Comodo EV code signing certificate offers immense benefits to your software. It builds its reputation and helps maintain its integrity. Along with keeping its integrity intact, it also uplifts its reputation.
The Comodo EV code signing certificate comes from a globally authorised organisation. Therefore, whenever you obtain a Comodo EV code signing certificate for your software, it automatically boosts the reputation of your software.
The users receive a sense of security from this certificate, which enhances the sales rate and rate of software downloads.
How can you sign up for the Comodo EV code signing certificate?
- To start with, you have to fill out the enrollment form. After successfully using the payment, you will receive an email from the certification authority. It will contain the enrollment form. You must complete the form and submit it to the certificate authority (CA).
- The next step involves the authentication of the company. The certification authority will verify whether your company is authentic.
- Then, the period of operation will be checked for your company. After that, the physical location, telephone number and employment will be verified for your company.
- Lastly, a final call for verification will be made. If you can verify all the steps, you are eligible to receive the Comodo EV code signing certificate.
EV Code Signing vs. Regular Code Signing
Comodo EV Code Signing Certificate
Standard Code Signing
It includes verification of the sftare;s publisher in details which is based on CA/Browser forum guidelines
They offer only a standard verification of the publisher
Private key on hardware token which is exempted physically is necessary for signing
Here, the private key is in local storage
Globally authorised and popular
Major browsers and websites rely on general code signing certificates